Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Furniture Refinishing

Refinishing Furniture is truly one of my favorite things to do.  Please let me help you with your painting projects as well.  Or you can buy one of my original pieces at Greystone Antiques in Birmingham, AL.
Contact me at brookhuff@aol.com or comment here for more info. on a consultation.  


Kid's chair

Rocker and distressed table

Swing

Dresser Before

Dresser after

Matching bench



Rocking Chair before


Rocking Chair after
Farmhouse Table before

Farmhouse Table after

Side table before

Side table after

Toy cabinet before

Toy Cabinet after

Kitchen Cabinets



Fireplace Mantle

6 comments:

lylaburns123 said...

I just bought a bunch of old furniture that needs refinishing. After seeing how well all of yours has turned out, I'm so excited to get started. All of your pieces are beautiful!

Rama Wood Crafts Private Limited said...

Wow very nice blog and post. I definetly suggest my freiends to see your blog.
modular furniture
office furniture

Milliscent Morgan said...

Great blog! I will take time to read your article here related to my topic cabinet refinishing orange county. I apprecite it. Thanks a lot!

Unknown said...

I am glade to found your blog and its very informative thanks for useful info.
Hotel furniture

New Rochelle Furniture Care said...

Great antique furniture refinishing work!

Anna Schafer said...

I apprecite it. Thanks a lot! luxury furniture in hyderabad