Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Extra Love for Friday...


It has been a week!  The GI bug is no fun.  I remember last week, when I had it, praying that my boys didn't get it.  I simply couldn't imagine coping with all 3 of them as their bodies revolted and did all sorts of unpleasant things, but the night before last at 4am, that's exactly where I found myself.
But I have to say, although I ran 23 loads of laundry, disinfected, scrubbed, and mopped the entire house, administered medicine, petted children, and watched Spongebob and Sesame Street, I can't imagine anywhere else I would rather be.  It is my privilege to play Dr. Mom to those three little guys.  

Have a great weekend, and love your family extra for me!!
-Brooklyn         

p.s...The beautiful kitchen above was found on Mrs. French's blog.  Lovely!

No comments: