Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

My Messy House Monday

I was thinking about it the other night and looking around the house, and I realized...I only take pictures around here when things are all straight and tidy. But, I am a girl about authenticity, so here's the real deal... I have 3 boys, a very untidy hubby, and I myself just get tired of putting everything away all the time, so you can imagine how things get. I have some photos of my house au natural prepared for 'My Messy House Monday' to demonstrate that sometimes it's the little imperfections that make a house a real home.

Picture 1: This is my back sunroom door. It's been raining so much lately, that my outdoor cushions just right there along with my dirty flip flops. That chewed place is thanks to my beastly yorkie dog, Solly. It's been, I don't know, like 2 years, and I still haven't sanded and painted. And then if you look close enough, you can see the little fingerprints and child marks constantly smudged on the glass. See. It's the little memories left all around.

No comments: