Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Young House Roadtrip featuring BIRMINGHAM!

First of all, John and Sherry from Young House Love (formerly This Youg House, which I personally liked better, but some big bad company policy had to come between me and that) is one of my favorite links. These guys just make me smile. Plus, they know what they are doing and they are growing to be everywhere. I opened my BHG DIY this month, and yet again, there they were. Their house is super cool, they are amazingly creative, and are also video editing genieii. Check out their summer road trip:

Young House Love: Dallas Road Trip from John & Sherry Petersik on Vimeo.



By the way, the Bham Vulcan thing...yeah, thats my town!! Plus, they were staying uber close to my house and I didn't even know it!

No comments: