Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome to My Decorating Book Club

This summer has been great so far! We have been regulars at the Hoover library. We have seen Aesops Fables puppet show, and Chicken Little performed at the Library Theatre, joined the book club, explored the world of computer learning, and read plenty of amazing books (including Edward Tulane which is awesome!!). But until yesterday I did not realize that the library is NOT JUST for kids!! They have a plaza with great food, and an adult book club, and a whole section of decorating books and magazines!! I'm in heaven! So, here's what I picked out yesterday:

Leading an Artful Life by Mary Engelbreit. **, A Passion for Antiques by Barbara Milo Ohrbach*, and Kids' Rooms Magazine by BHandG***







Clearly, I need to go back today and choose more wisely, but nonetheless, I am so excited about my new pass time. It is a good, healthy activity for everyone!!


Highly recommended children's book:


No comments: