Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

She's Got a Way

Press play


She's got a way about her.
I don't know what it is,
But I know that I can't live without her.



She's got a way of pleasin.
I don't know why it is,
But there doesn't have to be a reason.
Anyway...



She's got a smile that heals me.
I don't know why it is,
But I have to laugh when she reveals me.


She's got a way of talkin
I don't know why it is, 
But it lifts me up when we are walkin
Anywhere...




She comes to me when I'm feelin down
Inspires me without a sound
She touches me and I get turned around


She's got a way of showin'
How I make her feel
And I find the strength to keep on goin'



She's got a light around her
And everywhere she goes, 
a million dreams of love surround her,
Everywhere.


She comes to me when I'm feelin down,
Inspires me without a sound, she touches me
And I get turned around


She's got a smile that heals me
I don't know why it is, 
But I have to laugh when she reveals me


She's got a way about her
I don't know what it is, 
But I know that I can't live without her 
Any way.

--Billy Joel


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See the power of positive thinking within you. God bless you.