Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

A job for me today

Today is the day before my birthday!!
And I was excited to spend it working on the house of the first person who called me after seeing Lauren's article published.  
Mrs. Coker was a sweetheart and her home was lovely!  She is in the middle of a kitchen reno and wanted me to complete this island her husband carpentered.
Check it out:
BEFORE


AFTER:



Here's a shot of the corbels up close.  I stained them and then aged them with the same black paint.  They looked very rich.  I'm sorry the pictures do not do them justice.

Thanks again for inviting me into your home, Mrs. Coker!  
It was a pleasant and lovely day, and I had a great time getting to know you!
Can't wait to see your kitchen all finished up.  I hope you email me the final shots!

Oh!  This just in...
Mrs's Coker's completed kitchen project.  Looks Great!



1 comment:

MLS said...

I love this!!! Well done! That portfolio is growing like crazy!