Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Alabama is...

For 11 years, Alabama football has been a part of our fall seasons.  
Yesterday, we had some great seats 19 rows up at the corner of the in zone.  
And what a game it was.  Homecoming against Vanderbilt. 34-0
Quite nice.  Roll Tide!!  




But, all this fun got me to thinkin'...
There is so much I love about Alabama.  My state is truly wonderful and one of a kind.  
It is known as the 2nd most diverse state (California being the first) because we have the mountains and the beaches, the plateaus, the trees, the seasons more.  I have thought about it long and hard, and there's just not anywhere else I want to be.  Alabama is just the home of my heart, southern to the core, the heart of this here Dixie.

Alabama is...


Mountains


Historic downtowns


Big Cities


Countryside


Red clay


All this here...


Good clean family fun



Tradition


Kudzu


Accents


Wonder


Excellence


Home


Delicious


Southern


Charm


Beaches


Hospitality




Lakes and streams


All things to all people



History


Hard Work

Mountains


Southern Pride


Sweet Home Alabama!  Thanks for stopping by Y'all!!




No comments: