Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I really am soooo blind. Not really, I just can't see very well after about 5 feet away. And I have a stigmatism, so whatever. The world is blury, which I don't love, but have gotten used to over time. Every now and again, I will realize just how well I can't see, though, and as I get older, it's definately getting worse. So, why don't I wear my glasses?? That is a good question. First of all, depth perception becomes very weird when I have them on, they give me a headache, and finally, I just feel like I look weird in them. I'm thinking I need some glasses inspiration:



















































































































































And then theres me in glasses looking not so hot. Of course these aren't good pics, but all I could find of the rare opportunity. oh well.

2 comments:

Blake said...

I have an idea...it is so crazy that it might just work....u ready?

What if you trust what your husband has said about your glasses for the past few years.

I know that's crazy but maybe its worth some consideration...maybe.

Donna G said...

Lasik! I had it 8 years ago and love it!! I had been blind for years! Now I can see great! (well except I am old now and need reading glasses...)