Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Shout-Outs

This week's Shout-outs go to two VERY special people to me! My little sis and little bro. Both are having some great life changes going on right now and I definately want you both to know how much I love you and am proud of you!
The BIG news:

Meme got engaged! And we are all in love with her choice! Brad is wonderful and I wish you many long years (um...like 60 or so) together in happy marriage!!!!! Now let's have fun planning a wedding!


Samford is proud to announce that Matthew is graduating from college today! Yea! You did it! You did it! Regardless of what the future holds, no one can ever take away what you have acco mplished. Good for you little brudder!


The boys are very proud as well. They say, "Yea! We are getting a new uncle!" and "Yea, our uncle has no more excuses to stay away because he's studying :)"

No comments: