Tag you're it....
.....yes, anyone who reads this and has a blog!
1. Do you own a box of crayons?
yes, absolutely! i have my own personal box of crayolas and then the kids have thiers, and they are not allowed to use mine!
2. Do you always wear a seatbelt?
Absolutely, no. I am sorry to say. It's a bad habit I got out of 3 pregnancies in a row when it's so uncomfortable to reach back there and put it on. So, purge me! I should be purged!
3. When do you shower most often?
4. What is the last thing you purchased?
besides a copay at my chiropractor apt, I bought the boys a chunky monkey smoothie from the gym.
5. How often do you remember your dreams?
never ever ever!
6. How do you vent your anger?
yell, cuss, jump up and down, take a deep breath, sometimes talk it out, then let it go.
7. Where were you on September 11, 2001?
I was at home in Birmingham alone watching it on tv. 1 month later or so, I would turn up pregnant. Yep, we got a 911 baby.
8. What is your ringtone?
Anyone else but you from the Juno soundtrack.
9. What is one thing you're looking forward to?
The next part of our home renovation.
10. Do you get eight hours of sleep each night?
11. How is your mood today?
Eh. So so.
12. Have you ever changed your clothes in a vehicle?
sure. who hasn't?
13. What is one thing you've learned about life?
Hmmm. That there are very few absolutes and it's better to be a little laid back sometimes.
14. What is something you want to do within the next week?
15. Do you care what people think of you?
sometimes although I wish i didn't. i try not to.
16. What scent are you wearing right now?
soap and sweat. it's divine!
17. What do you carry with you at all times?
cell phone, wallet, keys. i try to keep my car with me cause everything i need is in there, which isn't very much. i'm pretty low maintenance.
18. What was the last gift you gave someone?
i gave rae a birthday gift this morning. a certificate for us to take a knitting class.
19. What's one car you will never buy?
something boring like a camry or accord. no offense to anyone. actually, it will be difficult for me to ever drive a car again after driving a suv for so long. i am too short ot see well out of it.
20. How much money would it take for you to give up the internet for a year?
maybe 1 million dollars :)