Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Twilight Saga


Sorry, I haven't blogged in forever. 2 weeks ago, my life was totally halted when I discovered the Twilight Saga! I can't believe I got so wrapped up in the world of vampires and werewolves, but truely it is one of the greatest love stories I have ever read. And the author, Stephanie Meyer is nothing short of a genius! She left no faint question unanswered as you entered her world. Every detail was beautifully described. I tend to get excited about books, but this entire series is a masterpiece. I highly reccommend you leave this blog, and go order it right now!!! But be forewarned, you will lose out on a little sleep, paperwork will start building up, and dust will start to collect. But, trust me, it is all very very worth it. The movie comes out in November (i think), but there is no possible way it can give you more than a taste of what you will be longing for if you just read it. Sure it's 4 books...Sure each one is 600+ pages long (anyone can do it if I did, seriously)...I promise, you will be waiting in line if there is ever a 5th. It's just that good!

No comments: