Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Cleaning up from Christmas...



 It's pretty common knowledge that the "take down" is the worst part of Christmas, but as for me, I try to make it fun.  I always see it as an opportunity to change things up in my house again.  Shift things, get creative, and make a space look brand new.   
 I know, I'm not sure I'm not normal.  

I started in the kitchen, because it's where everyone always is.  So, it's obvious to me that the place you see the most looks the best.  

 So I took a little inspiration from these 2 photos, brought out my stoneware, and tidied things up a bit:

Image source: Pinterest




 Here's my kitchen:





















The dining room is going to house more of the homework type stuff, but I wanted to get creative with the organizing, so my next stop is a homework station with pens and pencils poking out of this guy:


I'll keep you posted.
Cheers!

No comments: