Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A recipe of Historic proportions

I need to brag on my husband for a moment. Among his many talents, hee hee, this boy can work magic in a kitchen. I came home just last night to the best fried green tomatoes I have ever eaten, and I am an Alabamian and live as the same city as the Whistle Stop cafe, so that is really saying a lot!! But, as for this post, it is in regards to a certain Martha Washington rum recipe he made for the 4th of July. Check it out below, but also, let me just say...
Blake, my darling, seeing you combine your love of history, your love of cooking and experimenting with food, and your beautiful patriotism, was wonderful to watch, wonderful to experience, wonderful to have a big red, white, and blue glass of! I love you...just regular.


1 comment:

paula said...

my husband is a brilliant cook too! I have yet to try the whistle stop cafe, I think I need to.