Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I know it has been so long since I have documented on my blog! I have been rather busy, and really needed to take a break to take care of some major life accomplishments. And now, I am back and brand new!!

So what is it that I have been up to?
Well, in January, I began a few minor projects
.

The first one was losing weight. This was me in 2007:


This was me in 2009 turned to absolute mush:


and this is me now (25 pounds lighter):

Thank you God!!


So, how did I do it? Uh, you know...the good old fashion way. Diet and exercise!! Gradually. Little by little. Adding in a salad every day, and absolutely not letting myself eating the boys left overs! Getting strict about an exercise every day! And then I finished it all off with Insanity by Beachbody. Thats where I am now. I love the Insanity program, diet and all. I never knew I could feel this good, and as much as that sounds like an infomercial, it's true.

So, after I got that "taking care of myself" thing under control, the sky felt like the limit. So, I started my own organizing business! Got to do some fun work for a few people in my area.
Got to work on the suburban farmhouse, I call my own:

Gardening,


Organizing,


Cooking,


And loving on my boys as always.


And that, plus a few trips and such, which I may document later, has kept me as busy as I could ever imagine until now... summer. It's good to be back, and scrap-blogging before the world our little slice of heaven. Happy 4th of July, Friends!!

3 comments:

paula said...

gardening, organizing, cooking, and being a mama... yes, it seems we do have a lot in common.

Blake said...

For the record, I have been of the opinion that you are gorgeous since February 22, 2000. That's never changed.

{Amanda} said...

Wow Girl! you look fantastic! your repertoire sounds fantastic! All-around CHEERS to your accomplishments girl! {keep it up...am loving everything}