Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Bedrooms again...

Remember how my bedroom used to look?
Not so bad, but the ceiling was killing me and the headboard was a little plain.

So now...
 ceiling is done, curtains are down, everything is primed and patched.  Ready to paint...Now, for the life of me, I can't figure out why it is that when I reach this point, I have a little freak out.  I start combing through all my inspiration photos.
Just go buy the can of paint already!!!

Well, here's a little inspiration I have posted in the past:

Martha Stewart

Fabulous Fifi

Eurotrash


Cottage Living

Cottage Living



Lovely, right?
I am so dreaming of that grey color, but also white...
Some new stuff I found:

Picture unsited

Photography by Eric Piasecki

color: Farrow and Ball Pavillion Gray

Check these out all from Country Living:









Brooke Gianetti, Velvet and Linen

HGTV

Fog City


Fog City


Fog City

Life in the Fun Lane

Okay, Guess I better get to work...

No comments: