Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

5 Loves of January 09

1.) The Flight of the Conchords. Jemaine and Brett are a folk parody group from New Zealand who just landed a new show on HBO that is simply halarious!! I have been a big fan of the show for a long time (since my friend Amy Luster emailed me the youtube of of 'Business Time'), but am so glad they have been reintroduced into my life. I can think of no better way to wind down and waste time than watching Flight of the Conchords.


2.)American Country Countdown. I have been listening on Sundays since I was a little girl. I truely love any music countdown. It just makes me happy.


3.) The Village at Blount Springs. I first entered this wonderful development in middle school. My mom and I toured the Southern Living home. We both fell in love. It's just a beautiful drive through these days for me, and a dream retirement location. But a couple of weeks, my mom and I stopped by again to look around. We let the boys play at the playground with the local kids. What a dreamy place to live!
<

5.) Horseback Riding in Bankhead Forest. A picture is worth a thousand words...




No comments: